And since all that time has passed by, I have done a hell of a lot of things. You know that feeling you get when you haven't seen your best friend in ages? That feeling to blurt everything that has happened in your life, even if you have already told them 438098 times already? I have it. right. now. Therefore, I will make this wonderful list for you, in chronological order because i'm ridiculous, about everything that has occurred to me since March 23rd. Are you ready? You'll be here for a while....i wonder if i will finish before class starts. My 3 hour class. three. effing. hours. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(i am continuing to mentally groan but we'll pretend that i'm mature)
My Life (the soap opera of the summer/fall. be jealous)
|this is only half. Hell yes.|
- I passed sophomore year.
- I got Deans Listed.
- Balls. I can't remember anymore....this was not effective at all...maybe I should resume this list when I actually know/remember/do not have a squished slug near my foot.
- Was/Is/Always will be addicted to youtube. Heads up, new Youtubeness blog will be up soon. I've got good ones guys. Waaayyy good ones. Time well spent...just me, the laptop, and then internet. I'm so sociable. *facepalm*
- I got a job. at Borders Bookstore...more on this in a bit. story of my life.
- I have bought SO MANY FREAKING BOOKS. it's awesome.
- I went to Chicago with my cousins to visit an uncle of ours.
- As a result of that, I got a MacBook Pro...because he demanded to give me something. I was spazzy though...cause I loved my PC, and Macs are way expensive, and i was like frozen in shock. But he bought me one...and i'm in <3 with it. So yeah, i use it all the time now...and the background is this: be jealous.
- I went to the beach and got wonderfully burnt. My only beach trip of the year unfortunately...
- Lots and lots and lotsssss of barbecues
- Saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4...still not sure if I like it.
- Saw a bunch of hurricanes
- Experienced an earthquake...in which case my cousin and i thought we were just dancing to intensely.
- Saw Xmen: First Class with Laura. soooo good.
- Saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 with Laura. epic. but it made me feel old cause its finally over. *sadface
- Zumba. 'nuff said.
- saw One Day with Laura. It was a pretty good movie, but Laura kept making faces whenever Anne Hathaway came on screen. They don't exactly get along.
- I finally bought myself Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I soon became addicted. Now I'm just obsessed. It's real bad.
|just keep looking awesome. so freaking awesome.|
- Borders closed, therefore I lost my wonderful job =[ I was quite distressed. *sobface
- Classes started. yay.
- Homework/projects/papers/things that make me want to die.
- I joined the National Society of Leadership and Success (Sigma Alpha Pi).
- The cousins and I went to New York just like last year and saw "Wicked."
- Laura and I went to the Franklin Institute using every part of transportation available. We were so pro. Conquered public transportation like a boss.
- My cousin and I went to a concert: Chris Brown, Meek Mills, Rick Ross, T-Pain, DJ Khaled, Young Savage, Big Sean, and soooo many more. 7 hours of standing/screaming/dancing and the smell of weed just fluttering around. It was memorable. Pics will follow eventually!
- I bought Dance Central 2. It's amazing. SO FREAKING GOOD.
- I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations from Gamestop cause I'm hardcore. I got it in the mail and almost died of happiness.
- I went to BJ's (yes, I still go there. at least twice a week. I know, my family is full of fatties) and bought the last (LAST, even though it was only supposed to be a trilogy) Inheritance series book which is called Inheritance. I can finally read it...10 freaking years later.
- Thanksgiving was delicious, and now I am happily fat =] no, seriously. i have been feeling quite rotund nowadays.
And now, classes are winding down and finals are coming up. Which means that I have about 2 weeks to finish 5 research papers, finish reading 2 books, take 2 quizzes, do 1 interview and prepare for 3 finals. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Having all those books that I bought, plus my Assassins Creed: Revelations AND Dance Central 2 just waiting for me makes wanting to study/write very very difficult. I have an internal dialogue struggle about it every time I wake up in the morning. Definitely not mentally healthy. I'm almost there though. 2 weeks. Just. 2. weeks.
And now I'm off to sit in my three hour class, while I'd rather be staring at my favorite youtubers, attempting to actually write more of my failed NaNoWriMo novel (we'll talk about this later), or listening to the Uncharted 3 soundtrack (If I was ever to buy a PS3, it would be so that I could play the Uncharted games. Why doesn't xbox have them *sadface). And my mac is running out of battery because I forgot the charger... fml. all the time man. all the time.
Ps. I promise that I will have a Youtube 2 post up. I have the people, I just need to sit down and write them on here!! SWEAR.